Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tea Power with Chatime

I wonder if tea craze is here to stay just like people have made coffee shops their place to chill out and chat over a frappucino. I know the likes of Serenitea and Chatime have been around for quite sometime already but suddenly milk tea shops are everywhere.






My first taste of milk tea was the one from Tea 101.  I got hooked after tasting their wintermelon milk tea with pearls.  I began trying different milk tea shops like Bubble Tea (love the matcha milk tea), Serenetia (Okinawa milk tea ftw!),  Tea Farm, Gongcha (was disappointed with their milk  tea tasting like flavored water) even tried the little stalls like Tea Concoction and Tearrific.  So far Chatime is one of my favorite milk tea shops out there.  Here is the reason why:


The red milk tea is super gooooood!  I remember ordering the same sinkers from Tea 101, the red beans were a little sour =(  I usually order this when at Chatime.  The red beans goes well with their signature pearl milk tea and even with matcha.  I fortunately bought some vouchers from Groupon last time and I am enjoying my milktea at 50% off the price.  With summer coming in, milk teas will surely fight side by side with the pricey frappucino.

No comments:

Post a Comment