Sunday, February 26, 2012

Something 'Native' Can Be Fun and Comfortable

Yesterday, Native footwear has been formally launched through an event that they sponsored at the Bonifacio High Street.  Last year we were in the same place for the Sanuk Sand Castle event.  The kids enjoyed that event so i thought of participating again this time around with Native.

When I forwarded the invite to this event to my friends, they thought it has something to do with native Filipino products.  It was the same reaction i had when my sister introduced me to this new footwear.  I actually said 'i don't like wearing native shoes hahahaha.' Surprisingly its a new line of comfy shoes that you can wear outdoors.  If you love Crocs, you will surely like a pair of Native because it is as comfy as the competitor brand and stylish as well. 



We got our first Native shoes from Trinoma, my husband and I got the Jefferson in light gray and royal blue while the kids got the miller in hot pink and dark blue.  My kids are also using Native as indoor shoes in school.  Since it is lightweight and easy to slip on, kids are very comfortable with it.

Native prepared some booths for its customers that caters to kids and adults.  There were games and food carts.  A simple registration allowed us to enjoy a cup of ice cream from fruits in ice cream (FIC).  There were also snow cone, cotton candy and coffee in can from the Nescafe booth.  The kids played some games but unfortunately did not win any prize. 


This event was a little smaller compared to the Sand Castle event last year but it was pretty organized.  I just wished there were better prizes and giveaways like perhaps a shirt similar to what my sister is wearing.  The best thing in joining the event however (aside from the kids enjoying playing around) is the discount they offer to all their footwear regardless if it's a new arrival.  



All the models are on sale for 30% off exclusively during the event.  To top it all, coming with our Natives on got us whooping 50% off for the 2 pairs of Jefferson and a pair of Jericho. It was such a great steal.  I wish I could get hold of more pairs but the stocks from the ROX shop went out fast.  My younger  sister was aiming for a Fitzsimmons in red or green but she came home empty handed because her size is out of stock. With summer just around the corner, Native will surely keep us company. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was at the event too :) Ang laki ng sale ha. And I also love native stuffs :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought my own native last Sat. Sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time ko narinig yung brand n yan will chekc it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure everyone who attended the event had lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this brand probably a few months back and I hope they gain a lot of happy customers so they could stay longer. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Native is always good. More durable too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks guys for dropping by and taking time to comment. it was indeed a fun event my kids enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete